Sunday, August 23, 2009

Niagara Falls, Day 2

Well, we are officially on our way home after a great trip! We are about 3 hours from home and I'm thinking about taking a nap!

Yesterday we explored the falls a bit more, went swimming at our hotel, and ate dinner while watching a pretty rainbow over the falls!

What a fun vacation! Oh, and just in case you're keeping track: I am 11 months old and I have now been to 14 states and 1 foreign country. I have ridden in a car and on airplanes and a boat!




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lily really traveled alot in such a short time, more then Nana and Poppy did! How Great!

Suzanne said...

I notice a DBW headband...I have that same one!

Devon said...

I am really really loving them! I bought 2 during the 30% off sale! :)