Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Guess what? I'm one year old!!!!!! Here's what Mommy posted on her website yesterday..

Today I don't know if I should cry or laugh, so I think I'll do a little of both. My little girl is one today... and I am just shaking my head in disbelief that 365 days have passed since we caught our first glimpse of each other. Each and every day has been a gift...whether she was reaching another milestone, or we were just cuddling up on the couch as the snow blanketed the ground outside... I am continually humbled by this little miracle. The joy that she has brought into our lives is immeasurable- all of those years of hearing "when you have kids, you'll understand" suddenly make perfect sense.

Lily Bean, you continue to amaze me. Your smile is enough to brighten even my darkest of days. You are my little sidekick, your daddy's little princess. I can only imagine what fun and wonderful things your 2nd year will bring. Happy Birthday! I love you!







1 comments:

JLi said...

Happy birthday LJ!!! Hope you're having fun at your party. See you soon.