Saturday, August 22, 2009

Niagara Falls, Day 1

We made it to Canada! Yesterday I left the United States for the first time! Not bad considering I'm only 11 months old! :) We found our nice hotel very quickly and had time to unpack and eat some lunch.

Mommy and Daddy wanted to take me on a big boat ride (another first!)



You're not going to BELIEVE who we found in Niagara Falls...........



Chris, Becky, Sadie, and Becky's parents!!!!!! We spent the day with them, on the Maid of the Mist and at the Butterfly Conservatory!



I really enjoyed the boat ride... UNTIL the WATER started to POUR down on top of us!!!!!! Daddy had to race me to the middle of the boat where I felt a little safer!

After that, we just enjoyed the pretty view!











After that, it was off to see some butterflies!
















2 comments:

Jenny said...

Your pictures are wonderful! Looks like you are having a great family vacation.

Devon said...

Thanks, Jenny!! We sure are!