Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a Day!

Wow! What a busy day we had today! You won't believe everything we did!

First, we participated in the MS Walk with Aunt Jamie's family! We even took Zoe!! She had a great time, but got SO TIRED in the middle of the walk! It was really hot today- above 90 degrees! Here are some pictures from the walk...





After that, we ran some errands, and finally ended up back home. I took a very SMALL nap and then look what fun I had!!! Aunt Becky gave me Sadie's tent and pool from last year! I put on a bathing suit and went in! At first, I thought it looked kind of weird, but I ended up having SO MUCH FUN!!





After swimming, I took a longer nap. When I woke up, I found my very own swing hanging up outside! I swung until I was ready for bed! Mommy and Daddy took turns pushing me! Even Zoe came out to watch me. It was a really fun day!


2 comments:

Caits said...

That pool is awesome!!!!! So cute Lily!

kate said...

Lily, you are seriously one of the cuyest and happiest babies ever! You have some lucky parents! :)