Thursday, April 23, 2009

Talking Girl!

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to really excite Mommy and Daddy. I said "dada!" They finally got me on video saying it a few days ago. :) Last night, PopPop stopped in during a business trip to meet my cousin Ava. We were just hanging out, and I decided to say "poppop." These people get so excited about the smallest thing!

p.s. Mommy was feeding me some bananas today.. and discovered a tooth!!! One tooth just broke through the surface! Mommy laughed and told me that I was the happiest teething baby she's ever seen.

Here I am saying "dada."




And here I am saying "PopPop." You have to listen VERY CLOSELY, b/c I saying it very quietly!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! That is so sweet! She is really going to be talking soon! :) Yay, Lily!!

Rick said...

Well, as THEE Pop Pop, all I can say is, it made my day!!! What a little sweetheart, and of course now she has proven that she is Pop Pop's girl!!!

Love you so much my little Princess Lily!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pop Pop (who else?)