Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Toy!

Yesterday Mommy and Daddy took me to a fun sale. I got several new toys.. BUT! This morning when I came downstairs, LOOK AT WHAT THEY BOUGHT THAT I DIDN'T SEE LAST NIGHT!!

It rolls, it makes sounds, it tastes good, and it lights up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I am, just checking it out...at first, I didn't realize that I could ROLL places!



Once I discovered that I could roll, I rolled right under the kitchen table and ate part of the newspaper! (Until Mommy found me, that is.)



Woohoo! I've got some mad skillz in this thing! I'm ready to tear it up!



Ah yes, and here I am. This is about 30 seconds before I hung a wicked 180.. and ran over the dog. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Zoe is thinking..."where's Marilyn?"

Caits said...

hahahahahahahaha

Jennifer Parke Photography said...

OMG Lily I love the look on your face in the Mad Skilz pic - you look like you are having so much fun!