Saturday, June 6, 2009

My First Trip to the Zoo!

Today Mommy, Daddy, and Aunt Melisa took me to the Elmwood Park Zoo. I had so much fun! There were tons of neat animals there, and they all made me laugh!

Here I am, ready for action!



Daddy helped me to pet some goats!



Here I am with Mommy!



Look at this big buffalo!



Here's what I looked like when I was watching the buffalo!



Here are some other animals we saw...





Look! There's a tiny monkey making faces at me!!!





From Drop Box




Aunt Melisa plays a good game of Peek-A-Boo!



It was a fun day with some of my most favorite people!




3 comments:

NewBaby.com said...

OMG - I am a Lily Fan! YAY - what a sweet heart!!

Devon said...

LOL! Yay! Welcome to Lily's blog, Steph!

Aunt Melisa said...

Lily, I had SO much fun at the zoo with you, Mommy and Daddy!

xoxo