Thursday, June 25, 2009

LJ's Trail of Terror

Busy day today on the farm! Look what I "discovered" in just 4 minutes while upstairs with Mommy!







After that, Mommy introduced me to something called anti-bacterial soap. She knew she'd better figure out SOMETHING to keep me busy (and out of trouble)... She blew up the new pool that her and Daddy bought at Target and I enjoyed some water play!





When Daddy got home he fed me some yummy dinner. Then I got to try some "big people food." Daddy share some chicken, rice, carrots, and corn from his dinner plate!

I thought it would be funny to smash rice in my hair! I then had to get a bath. Oh well, I love water!

3 comments:

Caits said...

hahahahahah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Watch out, Looks like Lily is off and into everything! Love seeing the pics.... xoxox's

Aunt Melisa said...

Lily! Lol, it looks like you got caught on the nanny-cam!!!