Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We are Sneaky!!

Mommy and I have been waiting since Sunday to tell you what we did to Aunt Caitlin's house! Well, the big news that we received on Thursday is that I am going to have a GIRL COUSIN in about 4 months!!!!!! I am so excited- family get togethers are going to be SO MUCH FUN with her and Sadie!! Her name will be Ava Paulina- how pretty!

On Sunday, before we went outlet shopping, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Aunt Caitlin's house (her and Uncle JP were down visiting Mimi and PopPop in Texas).

Here's what we bought for them on Friday:

Right from the beginning we were being investigated by Hank and Betty:

I was STARVING, so Daddy fed me a bottle, while Mommy set everything up!


And here's the finished product!

Yay for little girls!! Congratulations Aunt Caitlin and Uncle JP! I can't wait to meet cousin Ava! I love you!

1 comments:

Caits said...

What an adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for all the presents- Ava and Lily are going to be bffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!