Friday, November 28, 2008

My First Thanksgiving!

Yesterday was my first ever Thanksgiving!! It was a VERY long day, and almost all of it was away from home. I overheard Mommy and Daddy say on the way home that they were very impressed that I wasn't too terribly cranky after being totally off my schedule (I like to pretend to sleep, but really, I'm eavesdropping!).

We started out the day at the annual Lindsay Family Breakfast!

Here we are!


Here I am with Daddy....

and Aunt Jamie!

and here are some assorted pictures of Mommy, Aunt Jamie, Aunt Natalie, Aunt Jen, and Uncle Rick!

After that adventure, we headed south to Poppy and Nana's for dinner!

It was fun to be at the house where Daddy grew up!


Here are Mommy and Uncle John...


and Aunt Margaret and Uncle John being silly!

Here I am with Daddy and Uncle John...

Dinnertime!

I took a little snooze while everyone ate...

I posed with Poppy and Nana...

And then sat with Daddy while he ate his dessert...AND I DUMPED HIS PLATE ON THE FLOOR! Thank goodness Poppy and Nana didn't care AND Barley was there to gobble up what I dropped!!!


Here are Aunt Margaret and Aunt Tiff...


Daddy and Aunt Tiff...


and Daddy, Nana, Aunt Tiff, Uncle John, and Poppy!!!!

We had a great time at all of our stops...can't wait til my 2nd Thanksgiving when I can chow down on some turkey!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

xoxo
Lily


1 comments:

Jennifer Parke Photography said...

It was wonderful having breakfast with you and Mommy and Daddy!