Thursday, October 30, 2008

THE PHILLIES WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fun night last night!!! I especially liked the part where Mommy almost flipped over the back of the couch because she was screaming and jumping ON the couch!!! She woke me up from my nap, but I didn't mind! Here I am looking cute as usual:

First we went to Sports Authority...they had NOTHING! Then we went to the mall were Mommy bought the much sought after World Series Hat!

Then we headed over to Modell's... IT WAS CRAZY IN THERE!!!!!!!!!! People were acting like vultures and the line was looped TWICE around the store!!!!!! Mommy grabbed the last 2 adult sweatshirts, a shirt and bib for me, and jumped into line. While she was in line she thought she needed some mugs, too! Once we got in line, we saw someone we knew!! Jamie and Mommy met this summer in their childbirth class! I was born on Monday and her son Trey was born on Tuesday!

Here I am with Trey. We were both too tired to shop!

After TWO hours in line, we finally left Modell's! Here's a picture of everything Mommy bought for her, Daddy, and I today!

I am so proud to live in Philadelphia, and so proud of our Phillies! I am even more proud that I get to be a World Series Baby in 2008, JUST like Mommy was in 1980!!!!

3 comments:

Caits said...

What about the part where Aunt Caitlin showed up and piled MORE stuff on your stroller?! :)

xoxox

Anonymous said...

I'm proud to have a little Phillies fan for a niece!

Jennifer Parke Photography said...

You ladies are crazy! Look at all that stuff you bought!