Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lily's 1st Phillies Game

My 1st Phillies Game: Written by Mommy

Well, we attempted take Lily Bean to her 1st Phillies game last night. LOL. Yes, attempted. Considering her bedtime is around 6-6:30 p.m. and the game didn't even start until 7 p.m., we knew it would be a gamble. Pair a tired baby with ear splitting noise of a baseball game (cheering, music, heckling fans, etc) and it was just not good. Poor thing cried every time the crowd screamed- and if you know Lily, she hardly ever cries (yes, I know, I'm lucky, LOL). We decided to call it a night,, grabbed her "My 1st Phillies Game" certificate from guest services (maybe we should alter it to "My 1st 1/2 Phillies Game")...and we were off. Lily was sound asleep before we made it out of the complex. Here are some pics from the 4 short innings we saw- good thing the tickets were free!!






1 comments:

Caits said...

Is she eating a phanatic?!