Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Road Trip!!

Wow!! My first ever road trip! We left home around 5 p.m. yesterday, headed for Fayetteville, AR for Mimi and PopPop's wedding! Thank GOODNESS I was allowed to sleep, because we drove for awhile last night! We left Pennsylvania and crossed through West Virginia into Ohio before finally calling it a day. I snoozed most of the trip, but when we found a hotel (at 12 a.m.), I was AWAKE. I got an extra bottle and Mommy and Daddy tried to convince me that my Pack 'n Play was just as good as my crib. Well, it's not. I decided to cry for about 30 minutes. Finally, at about 1:15 a.m., we all fell asleep until almost 7. Now we're up and getting ready to head out again! We are 14 hours away from Fayetteville, and I heard Mommy and Daddy saying that we might make it there tonight.

Here's a picture of me lounging in my pjs in my very first hotel room! Do you like my morning hair??


2 comments:

Caits said...

I miss you already little monkey!!!!

Jennifer Parke Photography said...

You are too funny! I hope that the rest of your trip is fun! I'm sure you will be spoiled when you get there!