Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After putting Mommy through almost 24 hours of labor, I finally decided to greet the outside world! I was born on September 15, 2008 at 8:58 p.m. via c-section. It was a scary thing to leave my warm and cozy spot, but I was so excited to meet Mommy and Daddy!! I started to cry as soon as I was born, which made Mommy and Daddy both cry a little- they were so happy!! I was 20 inches long and weighed 8 lbs and 6 oz. And guess what? I have RED hair! Just like Uncle Brett!! Take a look- aren't I just adorable?

Here I am with Daddy. He seems pretty cool!

Here I am with Mommy and Daddy! I love them already!


And here's my Pop Pop and Uncle Brett- look at Uncle Brett's hair- red, just like me!

1 comments:

Caits said...

Lilyana Jean...no pictures of super Aunt Caitlin!? HUMF!

Well we are all completely totally in love with you. Can't wait to snuggle you again soon!